week 2 inkblot

Many of the things in the picture looked like butterflies and insects and others looked like people with weird masks on. What you saw in the picture could maybe show people how good your imagination is and how good of an image you can for in your head from random items in a picture. It can also show people how observant you are and if you noticed or created an image out of the little details in the picture or not. The picture may tell things about a person but I don’t think it shows what kind of person someone is.

Comments

  1. I saw a couple different things but i mainly saw butterflies and insects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some looked like butterflies to me and others I saw crowns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

31 and 32 honors

week 4 coming soon

week 5 where are your notes