week 3 my dog ate my homework

A while ago we had a go cart that I rode around the yard once. The brakes weren't the best on the go cart so my dad showed me a kill switch over my left shoulder that would shut the go-cart off if the brakes ever failed. When the brakes wouldn't work and the gas pedal stuck I panicked and reached over my shoulder for the kill-switch which I couldn't find. Eventually I crashed into the antique wagon that we had as a decoration in our yard. I was fine after the crash and surprisingly so was the go cart.

Comments

  1. If a student told me this, I'd probably ask if the wagon was okay and where's your homework? You'd still have time to do it unless you rode that go cart for 5 hours after school and your bed time was early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't even tell why you don't have your homework!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should not be able to use anything with a motor

    ReplyDelete
  4. First you crash a go cart, then you get mad at a slow driver and back into them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

31 and 32 honors

week 4 coming soon

week 5 where are your notes