week 5 where are your notes
I don't doodle on my assignments anymore but when I used to I would go over any people on the assignments faces usually filling them in with weird mustaches or beards. This was years ago so Im guessing if people would have seen the doodles they may have been able to about guess my age at the time. I could doodle for quite a while without running out of ideas but when I would go to actually draw something I wouldn't be able to think of anything to draw. I've pretty much completely quit drawing for fun now and just draw in Art.
I call bull that you don't doodle any more because you draw insulting pictures of Boston, Jason and me all the time.
ReplyDeleteyou drawl pictures a lot. always harassing the poor other children in our class
ReplyDeleteI used to have a sketch book and would draw a bunch of different famous people and things, but I haven't done that in a while.
ReplyDelete