week 7 horror story

I quickly jumped out of bed after feeling a cold hand touch my face. As I got up and turned the lights on there I assumed it was all in my head. I got up and walked around the house a little to hopefully forget about the rude awakening. As I got out of my room I looked out the living room Window and saw an old man sitting down on the chair with his dentures sitting next to him in a bowl of water. I frightened jumped up and asked him "how he got in and why he touched my face"? He replied saying,"I walked in" and told me i had a nice house and should lock my doors so strangers like him cant come prancing along in.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 and 32 honors

week 4 coming soon

week 5 where are your notes