Week 11 my sport

I would make an obstacle course for kids since there really aren't any obstacle courses that kids can participate in. The age range to participate would be 10-15 years old. The course would be difficult but it wouldn't be high up or anything and there would be many pads for the kids to land on if they would fall.  I would call it "The Floor Is Lava" and they would have to get across the course in a time that I would set. The award for making it under the set time would be a trip to Lego Land. If they wouldn't beat the set time I would still give them maybe a bike or something for their effort.  

Comments

  1. I saw "The floor is lava" and the word "lego" in the same area of the screen so I thought the floor would be covered in legos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be painful to step on boston

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

31 and 32 honors

week 4 coming soon

week 5 where are your notes