week 16 my 2017
2017 has been really good and Its gone by really fast. I get out at 1:40 every day so the day goes by pretty fast. My biggest concern is not knowing what I want to do for a career yet. I've had some ideas and Senior Seminar has helped a lot. Everything else is ok though and that's my biggest problem. I work at Capponis and have been working a little more so that's good. I know almost everyone in the Highschool so it makes it easier to come every day. I really am surprised how fast the year went by and am excited to see what the future brings.
I find it hard to come me here everyday
ReplyDeleteYou need to ask your doctor about that Quinton
DeleteI like the ending it is just so fake and terrible, good job!
ReplyDeleteok lets be nice tim
DeleteI think once you go to college and you do your gen eds, youll find what you want to do. Senior seminar really is a big help. I just wish they had classes like that each year.
ReplyDelete