Week 18 Buy my Junk
There is this infomercial that's on a lot advertising for MY PILLOW. Some guy named Phil spent a bunch of time creating the perfect pillow that as he says "Has just the right of stuffing to support your neck". Like all good businessmen, Phil seemed like a very nice guy just trying to make a living from a good idea. In the commercial, Phil randomly appears in some guys room in the middle of the night. The guy whose room he appeared in was having a terrible nights sleep so after appearing out of thin air, Phil talked to the guy about the lack of sleep he has been getting and tells him how he should be use MY PILLOW. Instead of freaking out about the random man that appeared in his room in the middle of the night, the guy was relieved and started comparing different pillows with Phil before coming to the recognition that Phil's pillow was by far better than all of them.
I know someone that has the MyPillow. I've never slept on it but I feel like I'd love to try all different kinds of pillows. This one in particular is just too expensive.
ReplyDeleteThat junk has no worth
ReplyDeletetrue that, sister Sam
DeleteThe MY PILLOW is already a thing Willie, be original
ReplyDeleteFill sounds like a Doctor
ReplyDeletebuy my pillow
ReplyDeleteNO, by MYpillow
Deletefor the best night sleep in the whole wide world visit my pillow🌟.com
ReplyDelete