23 gender stereotypes
Sometimes people seem to try to mask their emotions as much as they can to seem tough. I can see masking your emotions for things like balling your eyes out during a movie, but I cant see masking them for tradgedies that may happen in your life. Sweeping hard things to deal with in life under the rug and trying to forget about them doesnt always work, but not wanting to relive the pain of what may have happened could be a reason to do it. Like Dr Phil says "you cant accept something if you dont acknowledge it" I dont really watch Dr. Phil much, unless its the best thing on.
I agree! and when you sweep those things under the rug, it is like poison. You gotta face it and try to fix it.
ReplyDeleteI love Dr. Phil lol
ReplyDeletethey mask said emotions so that they can face the people around them
ReplyDelete