Week 19 picture this

Image result for dogs
I like animals and pets, especially dogs and It makes me happy seeing them go to good homes. I hate the animal shelter commercials and dont know why anyone would harm animals.


Image result for sun I love sunny days and spend time outside every day the weather is decent. When I play basketball or do things I enjoy in the sun I sometimes forget about the heat and dont think about it as much. If I am doing something I dont like out in the heat, It is a lot worse and harder  not to notice how hot it is.

Image result for basketballI dont play on a team, but I like shooting hoops and playing pickup games. During the summer there is usually always someone at the park so whenever I would feel like playing basketball I would just go up there.

Image result for swimmSwimming is awesome! Our pool got a hole in the lining somehow so instead of messing with it we just got rid of it.


Image result for soccerSoccer's fun, and I used to play for the Eureka team. If Washburn would add another sport to offer, I would hope it'd be soccer.

Comments

  1. i rate your choices 2/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used to talk about soccer all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why people harm animals either!!! I love the sun and swimming as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

31 and 32 honors

week 4 coming soon

week 5 where are your notes