week 21 warning

Of course everyone turns the heat on in their vehicles during december. I usually turn the heat up as high as it goes and leave it like that wherever i go during winter though. I have driven people before and had them ask me "how are you not warm yet"? I hate the cold so much and I guess I dont deal with it as good as over half the people I have driven who have said something about the heat. I hate when people ask me to turn the heat down as they sit there with their coat on. My warning to you is you may have to take your coat off if you ever ride anywhere with me.... or i guess put it on and walk wherever we were going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 and 32 honors

week 4 coming soon

week 5 where are your notes