25 talking to myself

Any bad things that my future self had to say to my present self, I would fear and I would do many things to prevent the bad things from happening. One of the first things I would want to know from my future self is injuries that I would have and how I could stop from getting them. I would ask my future self for the winning money ball numbers and the place where the winning card was bought, then I would buy all of the money ball cards from the place i knew the winning card was at. The last thing I would want to know about would be any storms or tornadoes in my area, so I could warn people about bad weather conditions.

Comments

  1. Wow, many people would want to know like how'd they die and what they could do to prevent it, or who they're gonna marry. You, you just want to know if you're gonna get injuries, the lottery and future storms lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It think you'd have to let the bad things come and do more blogs, yah know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are only warning and helping the past/present you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouldn't this just create a paradox where future willie wouldn't exist because of past willie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

31 and 32 honors

week 4 coming soon

week 5 where are your notes