31 and 32 honors
I would say the most interesting part was seeing all of the different blog topics and reading my classes blogs. One of the hardest parts of the class was the grammer tests we would take. Another hard part was finding things to write about for some of the blog topics. Studying the midweeks and grammer test review guides would help you do better on your test though. Treasure words were probably the easiest thing we did in the class and I liked seeing how far off my definition of a word was to the actual one. I think I improved a lot on writing stories and making them catch a readers attention. We learned a lot about proper punctuation too and how to use things like dashes. One of my favorite memories was seeing my class's storys when we would do writers response groups, You never knew what people were going to write about. I think its cool how Ms Hudson keeps her students art and creations and hangs them around. The only thing I dont miss about the class are midweeks. Hudson knows about a lot of Movies and T.V shows too. One thing ill never understand is Why ms. Hudson likes cats more than dogs though.
I didn’t like grammar test
ReplyDeleteGrammar tests were hard for me too but we're almost done!
ReplyDeleteyeah seriously. like where does she get these blog ideas??!! I would love to see what goes on in Hudson's head
ReplyDeleteok Jessica, how about you spell her name right it is Miss Hudsin.
ReplyDelete